Restore Your Core®
Retrain the core and pelvic floor to be functional, reflexive, supportive and responsive to the body.
A tailored ession where we work on your specific goals. These may range from wanting to learn how to move without a prolapse becoming symptomatic, closing a diastasis recti, strengthening the core, increasing mobility and balance to simply working out in a way that is sustainable and supports the spine and pelvic floor. Helping the body to heal from.
-Constant lower back pain
– Hip pain
By taking a full body approach, looking at breath, shoulders, spine, pelvis, core, hips, feet and the nervous system we start to unravel what is standing in the way of healing while safely and progressively strengthening not only the core but the whole body.
1-2-1 sessions are held in the privacy of the therapy room at Yogalina Wellness Centre at 33a Corn Street, Witney OX28 6BT. Each session lasts 60 mins and is an investment of £59.
…”I went to Jennie for advice as after having my 2nd child I experienced pain in my hips, pelvis and suffered with pelvic floor dysfunction .
I was amazed at how after looking and making small adjustments to my alignment, how I walked and how I carried my daughter, I saw the discomfort improve after a few weeks and by continuing to practice the exercises advised by Jennie my body is becoming stronger”
To read more about some of my other offerings, see my lastest blogs below.
- Core and pelvic floor healing. Why do we work on shoulder tension and restriction in class?
- Exciting New Beginner’s class in Clanfield and Witney- A holistic approach to the core & pelvic floor
- How to give your organs some love with an abdominal massage in West Oxford
- Massage for hip pain in Oxfordshire-Jennifer’s fantastic results
- How to live with a rectocele – 5 things that helped Janine thrive